As a PathwayOregon award recipient, you are connected to a team of advisors invested in your success. When you have questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, think of us as your first stop.
PathwayOregon advisors can work with you to:
- Plan and select courses each term
- Explore and choose a major
- Draft a four-year graduation plan
- Find a tutor and other academic resources
- Navigate financial aid and student billing questions
- Connect to campus resources on career planning, study abroad, and many other services
Make an Appointment
All July appointments are reserved for incoming students. If you need support or have a question this month, please email us at email@example.com.
Incoming Fall 2021 Students
Need registration support?
Click here Monday-Friday 10am-4pm for remote drop-in help via Zoom.
Tenemos consejeros estudiantiles que ofrecen ayuda en español para registracion de cursos lunes a viernes de 1 a 4pm.
Need to schedule an advising appointment?
Appointments are available Monday-Friday via Phone and Microsoft Teams. Visit uo.campus.eab.com or use the Navigate App on your phone to make an appointment.
- Log in with Duck ID
- Click “Schedule an Appointment” blue button
- Choose “PathwayOregon Advising”
- Choose the “IntroDUCKtion Advising” topic
- Choose “UESS Academic Advising (remote)”
- Choose a time (use arrows for next week)
- Enter a phone number and comments
If you have any questions or issues scheduling an appointment, call the Advising Front Desk at (541)346-3211, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. If you don’t reach someone, leave a message and you’ll receive a call back. Be sure to mention you want to connect with a PathwayOregon advisor.
Your Advising Team
Jeff Ransford, Advisor